Compliance for a new factory or an existing factory not only calls for knowledge but also requires enormous efforts on the administrative front. Effective monitoring system should be in place to ensure the voluminous compliance activities are carried out on time. All these efforts are essential to maintain a congenial IR climate apart from compliance and governance.
PRIDE HR Solutions’s Factory Compliance Services offers the client the required knowledge base and designs technology driven systems and processes for completion of clerical activities to ensure compliance on a routine basis, thus freeing the client to focus on development and IR climate.
- Registrations under applicable Acts
- Licences – Fresh / Renewals / Amendments
- Display of Notices
- Preparation of statutory records
- Backup facility in a centralised location
- Preparation and submission of periodical returns
- On-time remittance of applicable statutory payments
- Audit of Contractors’ statutory documents
- Facilitation at the time of inspections
The process will also involve coordinating with various Government bodies for obtaining statutory requirements, processing of data, consulting and apprising the client of any changes in the legislations for appropriate and timely actions to ensure complete compliance.
PRIDE HR Solutions is a knowledge hungry partner with continuous learning as a core value. Having our mission to partner our clients in realising their vision, we always go an extra mile and provide value-added services.
The PRIDE HR Solutions Advantage
- Single service provider across the nation
- Expertise in labour legislations
- Timely updates
- Legal consultation
- Voluminous activities taken care of
- Shop & Establishment Compliance
- Labour Law Compliances
- Labour Law Audit
- Labour Law Consulting Pay-roll
- PF & ESI compliances
- Labour Law Record Maintenance
- Industrial Licenses
- Labour Law Registrations
- Labour Law Licenses
- Factories Act consultancy